All students/staff in Greenup County School District have access to Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for their personal devices, at no additional cost. Every student/staff in the district can download Microsoft Office on up to five PCs or Macs, and Office apps on other mobile devices including Windows tablets and iPads, enabling them to get their school work done virtually at any time and from anywhere.
Students and staff will have access to Office 365 with automatic updates so they will always have the latest verion of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access and Publisher. Students and teachers will also have access to 1 terabyte of OneDrive cloud storage.
To get Office 365 ProPlus for students/staff:
1. Log into your email account ( https://outlook.com/Greenup.kyschools.us )
2. Go to Settings (gear located on top menu bar on right side)
3. Your app settings (located at the bottom of dropdown menu)
4. Click Office 365
5. Click Install status (left menu)
6. Install desktop applications
7. Click Install
8. Select Run