The vision of Welding Technology is to promote safety and performance standards, enhance leadership, and provide relevant curriculum vital to the education of all students. Welding Technology will:
- Operate as the venue for nationally recognized industry standard training.
- Provide a critical link in school to employment or post secondary education.
- Develop stronger relationships with the community in terms of mutual advocacy, cooperative field experiences, employment placement, and support for relevant student organizations and competitions.
- Represent an important component in the education of all students.
- Require and promote critical thinking and problem solving.
- Offer an up to date curriculum based on standards that adapt to changes in the industry.
- Integrate academic skills to insure that students develop written and verbal communications
Student Organizations and Competitions Participation in SkillsUSA competitions provides a vehicle for students to employ higher order thinking skills, interact with high-level industry representatives and enhance leadership skills through participation in regional, state and national competitive events and activities.
Contact Information; 606-473-9344